Latest release 11.1.0 , updated 2 years 5 months ago
• We've listened to your feedback: Easy image saving is back.
• 3D touch integration on iPhone 6s devices — hard press on the app icon to bring up quick shortcuts for search, voice search, and image search.
• Multitasking on iPad — use the Google app side-by-side with your other apps
• Search results for places and local businesses now include holiday hours and info on the busiest times of the day to help you avoid the crowds.
Try saying “what time does the nearest mall close” or “show me Starbucks nearby” and tap on the result to see how busy it gets throughout the day.
About Google app — Search made just for mobile
The best of Google in one app. Say “Ok Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info you need before you ask, like updates on your favorite teams and traffic alerts.
Talk instead of type:
• Say “Ok Google” then ask a question*
• Google will speak the answer aloud
Ask Google to help you do things:
• “What are good restaurants nearby?”
• “Where is my package?”
• “Remind me to call mom at 5 pm.”
Get Google Now cards and notifications:
• Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
• Get updates on sports, movies & events
More about the Google app: http://www.google.com/search/about
* requires iPhone 4s or later
Download Google app — Search made just ... 11.1.0 now