About Free Menstrual Calendar, Period Tracker and Ovulation Calculator
Free Menstrual Calendar is an easy to use calendar to record and predict your periods and fertile days.
With this App you can:
* Record and predict your periods and fertile days
* Track moods, weight, symptoms, specifics, meds and supplements
* Optionally customize your data entry. Track what matters to you! Add/Delete items! (for example, turn off/on fertility data if you wish or track more signs and symptoms- your own or ours)
* Weight and Weight chart
* Wellness data and charts
* Store daily notes
* Calculate your cycle length automatically based on your data or set it manually
* Optionally record your intimate relations and other fertility signs including temperature and cervical fluid
* View/Email a Cycle Stats Report
* Optionally set a privacy code
* Display your cycles at a glance on an easy to read calendar. Color coded calendar is easy to read and personal data display is discreet.
* Read educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
* Sync/Backup your data with your free FertilityFriend.com account
* Optionally sync with your phone calendar
* Select your favorite App Theme, make it yours!
* Discreet pinwheel icon says “FMC”
Simply enter your last period and your cycle length to get started. The calendar will then display your predicted period start days as well as your expected ovulation and most fertile days in color.
Double tap any day on the calendar to enter data (i.e. your period, cycle data and/or daily notes). To start a new cycle simply enter your period data. Your cycle length is automatically calculated as you enter more data.
The calendar is a period tracker as well as a way to document your cycle history. You can use an optional privacy code to better protect your data.
Designed and maintained by FertilityFriend.com.
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: This calendar uses only approximate prediction and cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy or anything where more accuracy would be required. It is intended for educational use only. Use at your own risk. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern. For more accurate analysis of your cycle please visit FertilityFriend.com.
Download Free Menstrual Calendar, Period ... 7.6 now